Your GP will store your medical data in a secure online environment: your patient portal. At many GP practices, you will be able to link your patient portal to your Quin account. This will give you access to:
- View your medical data and your exam results.
- Request repeat prescriptions for chronic medication yourself.
Please note: In order to view your patient portal you should first add your GP to your Quin account. Have a look here to see how.
You can then access your patient portal in different ways. This depends on the program your GP uses to store your medical data. This may be Tetra or Medicom. Click here to see which program your GP uses.
If your GP is using Tetra, go like this:
- In order to link your patient portal, you need the login data you received from the GP practice assistant by e-mail. If you do not have login data, please contact your GP practice
- Tap on the home screen on ‘Manage my care’.
- Then tap on ‘Connect with your patient portal’. This option will only appear if this optionis available for your GP practice.
- Log in to your patient portal with the username and the password you received from the GP practice assistant.
- You will now receive a secure code through SMS. Enter this security code on the screen in the Quin app.
- Select ‘Allow’ to be able to use the patient portal.
Now your patient portal is linked to your Quin account ,and you are logged in. You are able to request repeat prescriptions and view your medical file. Click on the articles to see which steps you need to follow.
Please note:If you have not used your patient portal for 20 minutes you will be logged off automatically. You can log in again, with the security code you receive by SMS.
Please note:If you have not used your patient portal for 30 days or more, the link with your Quin account will be disabled for security reasons. You will need to reconnect to your patient portal. Follow the steps above to reconnect.
If your GP is using Medicom, go like this:
- On the main screen of the Quin app, tap 'Manage my care'.
- Then choose what you want to do:
- View your medical file.
- Request a repeat prescription.
- You now leave the app and enter the 'MyHealth.net' website.
- Log in with your DigiD.
- What you can do next depends on the options offered by your doctor's practice. Possibilities include viewing your medical file, ordering medicines, or making an appointment with your GP.