Each time when you open the app, we will ask you to unlock your account with your access code (a 4-digit password). You can always change this code. Did you forget your access code? You can simply set a new one.
Forgot password? Follow the steps below:
- Open the Quin app. You will arrive at the screen ‘Unlock your account’;
- Click on the arrow at the top left to return to the login screen;
- Select ‘Sign in’, enter the e-mail address of your Quin account and tap the arrow on the right;
- You will now receive a secure code at the e-mail address you submitted;
- Enter the secure code on the screen in the Quin app;
- You can now choose a new access code;
- Enter this code again to confirm it;
- Memorise this code and/or write it down somewhere.
You are now logged in on the Quin app.
Did you enter the wrong access code three times? You will then automatically be returned to the login screen. Select ‘Sign in’ and follow the steps above to choose a new access code.
Change password - Follow the steps below:
- Select ‘My health’ at the bottom of the main screen;
- Select ‘settings’ and then select ‘Security’;
- Select ‘Change access code’.