There are a number of things that you can do to make your video consultation go as smoothly as possible.
- Be there on time – sit down and open the video consultation at least five minutes before it is planned to start.
- Know your symptoms – make sure that you can clearly tell the doctor what is troubling you most. Maybe write it down.
- Stable connection – Run the video consultation on a computer, tablet or telephone with a good internet connection and go and sit somewhere where the connection is stable.
- Clear image – use equipment with a good camera and sit with your face in the light, so that you can be seen clearly.
- Good sound – make sure that your microphone works well and sit in a quiet room, so that you can be heard clearly.
- The right browser – we advise you to use Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox. Our digital platform works best in these browsers.
Please note: make sure your camera and/or microphone aren't active in any other browser or application.