Have you downloaded the Quin app onto your smartphone? Then you are ready for the next step. Before you can use the app, you will first need to create an account.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the Quin app on your smartphone and select ‘Register’.
- Fill in your email address. You will receive a six-digit security code through the email address you submitted.
Tip: check your spam folder. It is possible that the email with the verification code ends up there.
- Fill in the six-digit security code on the screen of the Quin app.
- Read the General Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement closely and check the respective boxes if you agree.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ and choose a personal four-digit entry code. Make sure to remember this code or write it down somewhere if necessary.
- Enter this code once more as a confirmation.
- Now enter your personal information and save the information.
Your account has now been created
Welcome to Quin! In order to tailor our advice to you even better, we would like to know a bit more about you. Take a look here to see how to create a medical profile.