A medical profile is used to map out your health profile. This way, we are able to provide better aligned advice to your personal situation. You can create a medical profile by answering 12 questions. All the information will be securely stored.
Follow the steps below:
- Scroll down on the main page of the app until you reach ‘Create medical profile’. Select ‘Start Intake’. A questionnaire will now be started.
- Answer the questions and tap ‘Next question’ to continue.
If you are not willing or able to answer a question...
Select ‘Skip question’. You will still be able to answer this question at a later time.
If you wish to change your answer...
- Scroll back up in the questionnaire.
- Tap on ‘Adjust’ to change an answer.
- Select ‘Save’ to confirm your answer.
If you wish to pause the questionnaire...
Select ‘Pause’ at the top right of the screen. You will then be returned to the main screen.Your answers will be stored and you will be able to complete the questionnaire at a later time.
If you have answered all questions...
You will see the notification ‘You have successfully created your medical profile’. Tap on ‘Save’ in order to save your profile.
Your medical profile is created
Thanks! You have created your medical profile. If you wish to be able to contact your GP through the Quin app as well, but you have not linked your GP to your account yet, this may be an opportune time to add your GP. You can see how this works here.