Your GP will store your medical data in a secure online environment: your patient portal. At many GP practices, you will be able to link your patient portal to your Quin account. Through the app you will then receive access to:
- View your medical data and your exam results;
- Request repeat prescriptions for chronic medication yourself.
Please note: In order to link your patient portal you should first add your GP to your Quin account. Have a look here to see how.
Please note: In order to link your patient portal you need the log in data you received from the GP practice assistant by e-mail.
No log in data? Please contact your GP practice.
Follow the steps below:
- Tap on ‘My care pathway’ at the bottom of the main screen of the Quin app;
- Select ‘My GP’ and then ‘Connect with your patient portal’. This option will only appear if this option is available for your GP practice;
- Log in to your patient portal with the username and the password you received from the GP practice assistant;
- You will now receive a secure code through SMS. Fill this secure code in on the screen in the Quin app;
- Select ‘Allow’ to be able to use the patient portal.
Now your patient portal is linked to your Quin account and you are logged in. You are able to request repeat prescriptions and view your medical file. Click on the articles to see which steps you need to follow.
Please note: If you have not used your patient portal for 20 minutes you will be logged off automatically. You can log in again, with the secure code you receive by SMS.
Please note: If you have not used your patient portal for 30 days or more, the link with your Quin account will be disabled for security reasons. You will need to reconnect to your patient portal. Follow the steps above to reconnect.
Linking doesn't work
It is possible that your GP practice does not support linking your patient portal to your Quin account. In that case, you will not be able to link your patient portal.