Your GP will store your medical data in a secure online environment: your patient portal. You can find information there about your health, like illnesses, medicines and examination results. Through the Quin app, most of the time you will be able to log in directly to your patient portal to view your data.
Please note: Are you logging in to your patient portal for the first time? Or has it been 30 days or more since the last time you logged in? Then you will first need to link your patient portal to your Quin account. This is a one-time procedure. Have a look here to see how.
Follow the steps below:
- Tap on ‘My health’ on the main page of the Quin app;
- Select ‘My medical record’;
- Select 'View your data in Patient portal';
- Log in to your patient portal with your e-mail and password. Note: these credentials are not the same as your Quin App account
- Select ‘Send SMS’ at the bottom of the screen;
- You will now receive a secure code through SMS. Fill this secure code in on the screen in the Quin app;
- Select ‘Allow’ to log in to your patient portal.
You will then arrive at your patient portal. Follow the instructions on the screen to view your medical data.
I can't view my medical data
It is possible that your GP practice does not support linking your patient portal to your Quin account. In that case you will not be able to view your medical data through the Quin app.