You can request your medical information through the Quin app from all GPs you have had contact with. The only condition is that that the GP uses the MedMij certification, which ensures a securetransfer of medical data. Fortunately, this applies to almost all GPs in the Netherlands.
Please note: Before you can view your medical records, you must first retrieve them.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the Quin app;
- At the bottom of the screen, tap 'My health' and then 'My medical data';
- Choose 'Add healthcare provider' and then 'GP details';
- Now choose a GP practice from the list, or find the name of the practice via the search screen;
- Log in with your DigiD;
- Tap 'Download' to retrieve your medical data;
- Once your data has been retrieved, you can view it by tapping the name of the practice.
- You can pick which medical data you want to view from the overview
Is your GP practice using Quin?
Then it is also possible to see your medical data by logging into the patient portal of your practice via the Quin-app. Click here to see how to do that.